Pages

Monday, July 11, 2011

Mrs. Jones

A couple of months ago I took a week off from work to just sit around the house a bit.  I did spend a lot of time taking my son to and from his private school in San Francisco.  It's the little things that I enjoy the most.  One day I picked him up and ran into Mrs. Jones in front of the school.  Our sons were good friends and my wife and I spent many nights eating over at their house.  Mrs. Jones, not her real name, was really nice and I liked her a lot.  She was always spunky with me and our sense of humor always clicked.  She was a very attractive african american woman.  About 5'10", 36-24-36, with D cup breasts her skin was a stunning dark tone.  We always flirted when we got around each other.  Mostly, I felt, because it was obvious that we were attached.

On this day we talked and my son begged me to go over to their house so he could play with her son and I agreed.  We hopped into the car and met them at their place in Pacific Heights.  They had good money and their apartment showed it as it was a four bedroom in a high-rise.  The kids, about 6 years old, ran to the upstairs room to play games as we went to the kitchen to grab some drinks and relax.  The conversation hit the normal points of school, work, etc.  I told her that I was a bit stressed at work and had to take a week off.  "I'm sure your wife is keeping you relaxed" she said with a grin.  "I wish.  She's just as stressed as I am as she's working hard also" I said.  "Well, you'll just have to get one of your many fans at the school to help you out with that" she laughed.  "Why would I go for any of them when it's just you I want?" I replied with a wink.  "Baby, you talk a good game but you know you couldn't handle me" she came back quick as she slapped her thigh.  I sat for a second and stared at her in her tight dark jeans and button down shirt.  It was obvious she spent a good amount of time in the gym.  "It's not if I can handle you it's the trying" I said in a relaxed tone.

She looked at me a bit with a grin trying to figure me out.  "Honey, you're all about the tease" she finished as she got up to go back to the kitchen.  For some reason I was feeling extra bold today.  Not sure why but I finished with "You'll never know 'cause you just scared".  I could hear her stop behind me as I took another drink.  She didn't reply but it sounded like she was getting something out from the cabinets.  I thought I probably went over the line a bit and was wondering how I was going to get out of offending a friend.  I heard her cough behind me and turned around to see her leaning in the doorway to the kitchen with her jeans in her hand, a sexy blue lace thong on and a raised eyebrow.  "Who's scared now?" she said.  I just sat there looking over my should for what seemed like an hour.  Without even thinking about it I just stood up and walked to her.  She was just too sexy for me to resist.  "You sure you want to do this?" I asked.  "I've thought of fucking you for two years" she said in a soft whisper as she dropped her jeans and wrapped her arms around my body.  "You better not disappoint"

I leaned in for a deep kiss and could taste her soft thick lips.  My hands went to her shoulders and then slid down her back to her hips.  My right hand slowly moved to her ass as my left went to the back of her head.  Her ass was cold as she stood there and I moved my hand deep into the crack of  her ass and grabbed her cheek strongly.  I could feel hers moving down my back and grab my ass over my jeans.  As I licked her ear and bit her neck I could hear her breathing a bit heavier.  I finally caught myself and feared for the kids catching us as I pulled back slightly and looked at her.  She smiled and pulled me into the kitchen, shut the door and locked it.  As I stood there she turned around and started to take off her top.  "I'm going to fuck every last drop out of you.  You have no idea how much I've wanted you." she said as she started to undo my pants.  I helped out by taking off my top.  As I pulled my shirt over my head and lifted my legs to let her take my pants and boxers off.  I finally got to see those amazing breasts of hers as she looked up at me from her kneeling position.  They were beautifully dark with light brown huge nipples standing rock hard.  "I've been wanting to see you naked for so long" I said.  She placed her right hand around my cock as her face went underneath it.  My shaft lay directly over her nose and forehead as her tongue started to lick my balls gently.  She licked my entire shaft up until my white cock started to disappear into her mouth.  Her eyes stared at me the whole time as she worked me well.

I had to lean back onto the island in the middle of the kitchen as I started to feel my legs go weak.  She would take her mouth off of me every now and then to tell me how big I was.  I grabbed the back of her head and gently held on as she twisted up and down.  After a couple of times she pulled back off of me and said "Are you going to be a pussy or are you going to fuck my face?".  Instantly, I grabbed the back of her head with a ball of hair and started to cram my cock into her mouth back and forth.  "You like my cock slamming into your mouth don't you" I said.  After a couple of times I felt a rush and pushed myself in deep into the back of her throat and held it there.  I could feel her hands grabbing my hips and her long finger nails digging in.  Her head shook back a couple of times and then I let go with a moan.  With one hand on her head now she looked up to me and smiled.  I couldn't wait I had to be in her.

I got on the floor with her and let her get on top of me.  She squatted over me and eased me into her.  Her hands were firmly on my chest as she slowly eased me in.  Her mouth opened wide as she moaned with the feeling of my cock going in her.  I looked down and I was standing straight up with just my head inside her.  Her tits hung beautifully in front of me as she now opened her eyes.  She pulled all of me inside her and said "You feel so fucking huge...".  She started to slowly move up and down my cock and I could see her pussy lips move in and out as she did.  I didn't want to stop her so I grabbed her ankles and let her take control.  She moved faster and faster as her mouth got dirtier and dirtier.  "You make my pussy so wet.  God I'm going to cum all over your hard cock.  I want to fuck you all day.  FUCK!"  She screamed.  I was getting worried that the boys would hear us but I quickly forgot as she leaned down and kissed me forcefully.  "Smack my ass baby" she asked "treat me like your whore".  Her voice was starting to get higher and more broken.  Her ass was now slamming into mine as fast as I've ever seen.  It started to hurt but there was no way in hell I was going to stop her.  I started to smack her ass with my right hand as I said "fuck my cock hard you slut."  Quickly her mouth opened and with one hard slam against me she whimpered and I felt a huge gush of liquid warm all of my crotch.

She came hard onto me and it spilled all over the floor.  With a couple of twitches her hips froze tightly onto me.  I lifted her left leg and flipped her onto her back.  With both of my arms now lifting her legs up I started to ease myself in and out of her.  She held the back of my head and looked into my eyes smiling.  I leaned forward and finally got the change to suck on one of her large but firm tits.  As I leaned up she looked at me and asked "you going to cum deep inside me baby?".  "Would that make my whore happy?" I responded.  She smiled, bit her lip and nodded.  I started to move faster and faster as I began to feel my body tingling.  She grabbed herself behind each knee and held her legs up for me as I pounded harder and harder.  I could see my cock moving in and out of her dark black pussy.  Her pink lips were intoxicating to watch as she moaned deeply in front of me.  I looked up and could feel the moment coming.  "I'm going to cum" I said.  More as a warning as I wasn't sure what she wanted.  Her hands grabbed each of my ass cheeks like a vice and pulled me in deep.  Her back arched as I came deep inside her.  What felt like eternity of spasms, I finally relaxed and fell to the side.  She slowly rolled over and placed my wet cock in her mouth.  Still hard she licked it clean with care.

I slowly started to get up as I felt she drained every ounce of energy out of me.  It was amazing how quickly she took it from me.  I stood up naked and she was sitting up in front of me with her elbows on her bent knees.  She looked up and smiled and said "You didn't disappoint.  But you do have to learn how to make me your whore."  I looked back and asked "who's whore are you?".  "Only yours" she said as she stared at my naked body.  She started to stand up as I grabbed her arm and spun her around.  Now standing behind her, I pulled her hips back and bent her over.  I love her ass.  It was a nice large toned size with shapely hips.  I pushed myself behind her tightly as she pushed her body up in front of me.  I grabbed the back of her hair tightly and pulled her head back.  "That's right.  You're my whore and don't you forget it.  Every time you see me I want you to imagine me inside you.  Every time I'm over here, I want you to imagine my cock in your mouth.  Every time you masturbate, it's me your masturbating to.  You're pussy is mine to have anytime I want.  Do you understand?"  She simply exhaled, smiled and said "yes".  I let go so we could put our clothes on and go back to the living room to rest.  I watched her walk in front of me and couldn't wait until the next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment